West Boynton Branch
About the West Boynton Branch
The West Boynton Branch Library serves the western Boynton Beach area. The library circulates a large amount of popular adult fiction, nonfiction and children's materials.
A wide variety of electronic resources, such as magazine articles, newspaper databases, and Internet access, are available to the public. The library has an active children's department that offers programs to children of all ages.
By Bus: No Bus Service
From I-95: Exit at Boynton Beach Blvd (Exit 57). Drive west to Jog road. Turn north (right). Library will be on the west side of the road.
From Florida’s Turnpike: Exit at Boynton Beach. Drive east to Jog Road. Turn north (left). Library will be on the west side of the road.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Three study rooms
- A large meeting room that seats up to 90 people
- A small conference room that seats 12
- Comfortable seating and reading tables with electrical connections for laptops
- Color and black and white copiers
- Self-service options at Check Out and in Children's
- 6 Catalog computers
- 16 Public Internet computers
- 2 Guest computers (Express Email)
- 1 Catalog computers in the Children’s area
- 9 Public Internet computers in the Children’s area
Public adult and youth computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes. Guest computers shut down 10 minutes before the branch closes.
North to Hypoluxo Road, south to Golf Road, east to Boynton Beach city limits, and west to the L-40 canal.
Nearest County Libraries
Lantana Road Branch (5 miles)
Greenacres Branch (6.5 miles)
Hagen Ranch Road Branch (6.5 miles)
History of the Branch
Opened: March 1994, 8,000 sq. ft.
Expanded: Jan 2000, 17,700 sq. ft
Renovated: May 2012